This tour takes you to Curral das Freiras, the Valley of the Nuns located in the heart of Madeira, where you’ll have stunning views of mountains rising as high as 1,800 meters. Ride to the top of the third-highest mountain for panoramic island views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Your hotel in Funchal. Pick–up from hotels and guest houses outside of Funchal city will be charged with additional fees: €5.00 per person from the cruise dock or harbor, São Vicente, Machico, Santa Cruz, Ponta do Sol, Calheta, Ribeira Brava and Campanário €10.00 per person at Caniçal, Porto Moniz, Santo da Serra and Ponta Delgada
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes