Walk past aromatic trees in the Rabaçal Valley on one of Madeira's famous levada walks, and discover a masterpiece of Mother Nature that descends from the plateau of Paul da Serra and passes the 25 natural spring cascades of the Levada das 25 Fontes.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, French, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- Pick-up is available free of charge from hotels in Funchal and the surrounding area.
- Private group available
- Walk through a unique and magical place with an abundance of waterfalls
- See the 25 natural spring cascades of the Levada das 25 Fontes
- Admire a wide variety of Madeira's endemic flora and fauna
- All taxes and fuel surcharges
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- You must keep social distance while in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- You are required to bring and wear a mask
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The details below may change if you update your current selection:
What to bring
Know before you go
- Please bring your own food as food will not be available to purchase during the walk.