Visit Lobos Island on a boat cruise from the picturesque Corralejo on Fuerteventura. Discover an island which is a protected natural park and walk along its wonderful beaches and paths, accessible for everybody.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Spanish, English, Italian, Polish, German, French
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Look for "Naviera Nortour" ticket office which is located at the entrance of the port, next to the bar "La Lonja”. Go direct to the "Majorero” boat, just in front of the ticket office.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Sun hat
- Food and drinks
- Sports shoes
- Water shoes
- Passport or ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- There is only one beach bar on the islet, and it may be closed on the day of your trip
- The number of people allowed to visit the Lobos islet is limited, so it's recommended to book your trip in advance
- This tour is accessible for strollers and wheelchair users