Walk along the road known as the "camel route" to reach the top of the Montaña Escanfraga volcano. You'll eventually reach the top of the highest volcano in Fuerteventura, where you will be rewarded with spectacular views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Italian, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Please wait in front of your hotel/apartment 5 minutes before your scheduled pickup time. Pickup is only available from hotels in Caleta de Fuste, Puerto del Rosario, Corralejo, and El Cotillo
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Hiking shoes
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- This tour is not suitable for people with impaired mobility
- This tour is not suitable for pregnant women
- This tour is not suitable for children under 10
- Please note that food or drinks are not included