Experience local life. Taste the prickly pear 'tuno indio,' mojo sauces, and marmalades. See how olive oil is made and visit a cheese farm to learn more about goat's cheese.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 5.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German
- Pickup included
- The pickup is from outside your hotel in the south of Fuerteventura.
- Small group
- Limited to 14 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
Know before you go
- Solid shoes are essential for the tour. Please remember to carry sun protection (sunscreen, hat)
- The tour takes place in small groups with a maximum of 16 participants and two tour guides. If you want to participate with more people, please contact the GetYourGuide team and your group will be requested individually