Take a journey to Rottnest Island at your leisure and enjoy a wide range of activities. Choose from variety options of same-day or extended-return ferry tickets departing from Fremantle.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1 - 2 days
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Host or greeter
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Board the ferry at B Shed Victoria Quay. Victoria Quay is a 5-minute walk from Fremantle train station or a 15-minute walk from the Fremantle cruise ship terminal. There are paid parking areas with short, medium, and long-term options. Please have your boarding passes with their barcode up on your phone or printed and ready for the crew to scan when you are boarding. You may be able to change your service to an alternate departure (subject to availability) with 60-minutes notice for the tour operator.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please specify your preferred return time and/or date when booking
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person. Additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee. These items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Island admission fee included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available through GetYourGuide