Fly by helicopter above 2 of New Zealand's biggest glaciers – the Franz Josef and then either the Fox or Tasman Glaciers. Fly past Mount Cook and into the Southern Alps for a 10-minute snow landing.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 35 minutes
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
Please check in 30 minutes before your flight time. Please allow 75 minutes from beginning to the end of the activity.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Closed-toe shoes
- Selfie sticks
- Explosive substances
- Loose clothing
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Being a weather dependent activity, flight routes are subject to change. If we are unable to depart we will reschedule where possible but safety is our priority.
- We reserve the right to cancel your flight if minimum numbers of 4 pax (per helicopter) to depart are not met.
- In the event your flight is cancelled due to weather or minimum numbers are not met, you will receive a full refund.
- We recommend you bring a light jacket, sunglasses, camera and shoes that you don’t mind getting wet in the snow.