Visit the UNESCO world heritage site of the Rhine Valley, its vineyards, and picturesque little towns and villages. You'll taste the local wines on site, see the mighty mediaeval castles – and maybe even the "Lorelei", the legendary maiden of the Rhine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Meet in front of the entrance of the Le Meridien Hotel. Your tour guide will be waiting there to bring you to the vehicle.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please note that the availability of audio guides in all languages cannot be guaranteed.
- This tour operates with a minimum of four passengers, however, the total is calculated by adding up the bookings from all guests (this means you can also book for only 1-3 people).
- Due to climate change, sometimes the distances / departure times of our boat rides in the valley may change because of high or low waters. However, if a boat ride is impossible it will be replaced with a visit of a castle. This also refers to wintertime, on those days when boats are not running.