Immerse yourself into the world’s biggest board game, where you are the protagonist and the city is the game board. Figure out what the clues mean, solve the puzzles, and track down the mystery.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
• This is a self-guided tour, you won't meet a team member • Follow the descriptions on the voucher in order to access your game ticket and the printed mapOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Charged Smartphone
- Internet access
Know before you go
- The game takes place in public spaces around Frankfurt
- This activity does not involve an in-person instructor. You need to read the given instructions thoroughly by yourself to play the game
- Downloading the GetYourGuide App won't give you access to the game. You need to order a separate ticket on the ParaPoly website with the instructions given on the GetYourGuide voucher.
- To start the game, you need to print the game map or collect it from one of the partner shops during certain opening hours (subject to availability)
- Over the course of the game you’ll walk approximately 2.5 km/1.5 mi
- Once started, you have 48 hours to complete the game
- The game is suitable for children aged 14 and over. Younger children can come along as companions and help with searching
- Only 1 ticket per group (2-6 players) is required