Explore Hessian and German cuisine during a food tasting tour in Frankfurt’s Old Town. Try Frankfurter Würstchen and other original dishes. See Romer, St Paul’s Church, Frankfurt Cathedral, and more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 2.5 - 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, German, Italian, Polish, Russian
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide outside the front of the Jazz Café BarOpen in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Please advise the activity provider in advance of any dietary requirements, such as food allergies or vegetarian options
- It is recommended to join the tour on an empty stomach to be able to enjoy each of the dishes
- The described menu is only an example. The served dishes might vary depending on the availability at the visited venue. The activity provider will do their best to pick the best options for you