Get up close to many native birds species on this Bird Park tour, including toucans, macaws, guarás, flamingos, and parrots. Appreciate rich flora and fauna while walking through the rainforest. Take your photo with a macaw.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- Private transport, in van or exclusive car. Values for departures from hotels in Puerto Iguazu, other cities and availability, consult operations;
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- All the birds in the park have come from zoos, breeders authorized by IBAMA, and rehabilitation centers
- All the animals are registered according to the Zoological Society of Brazil and IBAMA
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Brazil, as it cannot be paid at the border
- You will either travel by car or van, depending on group size (maximum 15 people)