Discover the architecture of the baroque buildings at the UNESCO-listed San Ignacio Jesuit Mission. Explore the mysterious Wanda Mines and admire the precious stones in the walls.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Spanish, English
- Pickup included
- To carry out any service, the client must carry an official document with a photo, such as rg, passport or cnh, with a minimum validity of 10 years; Regular transport shared with other passengers, either by van or car. Values for departures from hotels in Foz do Iguaçu. Other cities, consult operations;
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Visa, if required
Know before you go
- San Ignacio Mission is a 3.5-hour drive from Foz do Iguaçu
- Subject to the charge of Puerto Iguazú tourist tax, which the local partner is not responsible for as it is a governmental fee
- A passport is necessary to cross the border. Please check with your government to find out if you need a visa and reciprocity fee to visit Argentina, as it cannot be paid at the border