Take a tuk-tuk ride along Douro´s river bank. See the historic neighborhoods of Miragaia, Massarelos, and Lordelo do Ouro. Stroll through Foz Velha, see incredible views, and enjoy a port wine.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, English, French, Spanish
- Private group
Select participants and date
The meeting place is special, it is the oldest part of the city, the Pena Ventosa hill, where the Cathedral was built in the 12th century. The first buildings of the city were built around this fortified building, more than 800 years ago, limited by the Cerca Velha or Primitive Wall. At the access to the Cathedral, there is a statue in honor of Vímara Peres, military noble, who was given the power to populate the region in the 9th century. I will park the tuk-tuk in front of it.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The tour will be carried out taking into account the condition of the weather favorable.
- In the occurrence of bad weather situations, we may have to reschedule or cancel the tour.