Spend the day in paradise on this day trip from Fort Lauderdale to Bimini in the Bahamas. Discover a distinctive mix of historic and modern attractions, natural wonders, and exciting activities.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 16 - 18 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Public transport ticket
Know before you go
- The day trip to Bimini sails on selected dates
- This tour is wheelchair accessible (foldable wheelchairs only)
- The approximate free time in the Bahamas is from 11:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Infants under 6 months old are not permitted on this tour
- The local operator is not responsible for delays caused by the weather, the Bahamian Coast Guard or Immigration services upon arrival in the Bahamas
- You must have a valid passport and re-entry authorization to travel, as you will be going through Customs and Immigration. Citizens of some countries may require an entry visa. Please check on the Bahamian immigration website before booking. Correct paperwork is solely the customer's responsibility
- Mandatory by The Bahamas government for day trips:
- No Health Visa is required. A negative Rapid Antigen Test will be required
- Day Pass to Hilton Resort World Bimini facilities Available for $40 additional, this can be purchased onboard the vessel