Set off on an adventure to discover unspoilt corners of the Tuscan countryside by UTV. See ancient farmhouses, quaint villages, and local wildlife. Enjoy a typical picnic lunch surrounded by nature.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Duration 8.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 5 participants
Select participants and date
Meet at the Villa Costanza station. Your guide will be wearing a green t-shirt. To get to the meeting point from the main train station in Florence, take the T1 Leonardo tram towards Villa Costanza. The ride takes approximately 20 minutes.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- If you do not provide the Covid-19 proof required, you will not be able to participate in the tour and will not receive a refund
- We suggest wearing comfortable shoes and clothes
- Please be at the meeting point 15 minutes before the starting time
- This experience is pet-friendly, bring your pet and have a funny experience
- This experience runs rain or shine. It will be canceled only with wind or poor rain, in this case, customers can get a full refund or choose another tour
- In case of poor rain, the tour leader could decide to suspend the experience for security reasons. In this case, customers will be led to the starting point and no refund will be provided
- A vegetarian menu is available upon request. Please say any kind of allergies or intolerances at the moment of reservation