Drive along scenic country roads through the hillsides of Tuscany on a Vespa scooter, admiring the sights and smells of the Chianti region. Lunch in a fascinating location, take a tour of vineyards and cellars, and enjoy a wine and olive oil tasting.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Explore Tuscany in a different and exciting way on an Italian legend, the Vespa, in this full-day tour
- Ride your Vespa scooter through the Chianti wine region of Tuscany
- Lunch at a Tuscan 17th-century villa with local specialties
- Wine cellar and vineyard tour with wine and olive oil tasting
- Transportation to and from Florence in a comfortable minivan
- 50cc original Piaggio Vespa or Zip scooter
- Professional tour escort
- Guided winery tour
- Lunch with wine and olive oil tasting
- Shuttle in/out Florence and support
- Pickup or drop-off at your accommodation
- Pregnant women
- Children under 18 years
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Florencetown Booking Office, Piazza Mentana 2red, Florence (Opposite the Arno River). Please arrive at the meeting point 15 minutes prior to tour start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Sandals or flip flops
Know before you go
- Wear comfortable clothing.
- A valid driving license is required (although you do not need a motorcycle license) and you must be at least 18 years of age to drive, at least 10 years to be a passenger.
- Previous experience is not required but advantageous and highly advised. The tour operator reserves the right of final judgement in client participation of actual scooter driving or in client being a passenger, or to discontinue scooter use at any point of the tour. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely may ride double with a partner, or on the guide’s scooter if available or continue the tour on board the support minivan if unable to be a safe passenger as well. No refunds will be granted in this case. OUR FIRST AND FOREMOST CONCERN IS EVERYONE’S SAFETY.
- Mileage: 22 miles round-trip (35 kms)
- Terrain: Mostly paved back roads with very little traffic.
- Difficulty: Easy - average speed 20 km/h (12.5 mls/h). Minivan support always guaranteed