Embark on a full-day tour through the heart of Tuscany and discover the beautiful medieval cities of Siena, San Gimignano, and Monteriggioni. Later, enjoy a relaxing stop at a Chianti winery for a traditional lunch and wine tasting session.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Take in the beautiful Tuscan countryside as you ride out of Florence through the Chianti region
- Admire the magnificent Cathedral and famous Piazza del Campo in the medieval city of Siena
- Discover the charming and historic town of San Gimignano
- Visit a typical Chianti winery for a delicious lunch which includes tasting of 3 different wines and 'vin santo'
- Enjoy free time in Monteriggioni
- Transport by comfortable air-conditioned bus
- Multilingual Tour escort on board
- Licensed tour escort
- 3 course Tuscan lunch
- Tasting of 3 different Chianti wines, balsamic vinegar, and 'vin santo'
- Museum entrance fees
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazzale Montelungo, at Caf Tour - Gray Line yellow street signOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is suitable for all languages as there is no tour guide.