Visit the Cinque Terre (5 Villages) in one fun day. Start early in the morning and sip coffee with the locals. Later, dive in the crystal clear waters and stroll around the colorful villages.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Portuguese, German, French, Spanish
Select participants and date
The meeting point is a 5- to 10-minute walk from the Santa Maria Novella train station. Look for the local supplier's staff member wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence jacket and holding a Ciaoflorence clipboard.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- High Season (From April 1 until October 31): This tour is always available in English and Spanish. Other languages are available as follows: German: Friday (with minimum 2 passengers), French: Wednesday and Sunday (with minimum 2 passengers), Portuguese: Monday (with minimum 2 passengers), Italian: Saturday (with minimum 2 passengers)
- The boat ride is only available from April 1 to October 31
- The “Path of Love” is currently closed and will reopen at the discretion of the local authorities
- The order of the visits may change and it may be not possible to use the boat in bad weather conditions
- Guided tour of the villages: Your tour leader will give explanations during the bus trip, while you will be given free time for independent sightseeing at each of the villages