Take a private tour of one of Florence's most beautiful and important museums: the Bargello Palace. Take in works by the greats of Renaissance art, while exploring the fortresses halls and gardens at your own pace!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
- Private group
- Explore Art's greatest treasures with your private guide
- See the David and St. George by Donatello, the Bacchus and Round Pitti by Michelangelo and more!
- Spend a leisurely hour-and-a-half with your private guide, moving at your own pace
- Skip the line with your pre-reserved entrance ticket!
- Tour at your own convenience and time
- Local guide at disposal max. 1,5 hrs
- Entrance fee with reservation for Bargello Museum
- Optional gratuities
- Anything not indicated "in the rate includes"
- Earphones for groups of more than 8 participants
- People with mobility impairments
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meet your guide at 9:00 AM in front of the entrance of the museum.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- You can request a personalized departure time, please specify it in your booking. You will receive a confirmed departure time once your booking is confirmed.