The perfect experience for those wanting to feast their eyes and tantalize their taste buds with the delights of Tuscany in one day, covering Pisa, San Gimignano, and Chianti.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Italian, Portuguese, German, French
- Pickup optional
- Please contact the activity provider to confirm the pickup point in Florence city center.
- Private or small groups available
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the Sightseeing Experience Visitor Center desk in the ticket hall of Santa Maria Novella train station.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- The order of the visits may change
- In order to reserve a seat even for children under 4 years of age, it is necessary to select the free rate "children (0-3)" during the purchase phase
- There is the possibility to have a dedicated menu for vegetarians or people with intolerances; please notify of any special dietary requirements or intolerances in advance
- Hotel pickup can be arranged on request for private options only
- Pisa tower: entry is not allowed for children under the age of 8 (completed or to be completed in the current year)