Take a half-day trip to San Gimignao from Florence, and find out first hand why this town is known as the medieval Manhattan. See the stunning tower houses from the Middle Age form an impressive skyline, all from the comfort of a luxury van.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Hotel pick-up in Florence.
- Private group
- Marvel at the tower houses that make San Gimignao the largest and best preserved hill town in Tuscany
- Learn how and why this became such a grand town during the Middle Age
- Eat delicious gelato from a famous local gelato maker
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- All of the professional drivers have a tour escort license (Accompagnatore Turistico), which means they can provide information about art, history, wine, food, and local traditions
- They can also offer short orientation walking tours, without entering museums, churches, and historical sites