Be captured by the natural beauty of Trasimeno lake, surrounded by hills covered with olive trees. Admire the artistic and aesthetic wonders of Perugia and enjoy the serenity of Assisi, where the Patron Saint of Italy completed his life's work.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, German, French, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup at 8 AM from hotels located in central Florence. Please be ready 10 minutes before pickup time.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Know before you go
- Pick up at 8:00 AM at your Hotel in Florence if centrally located
- The English speaking driver leads the customers, providing general introductory information. He is not allowed to lead a guided visit inside a city center, nor to provide historical and artistic information inside museums or churches (historical and artistic information will be provided by the guide in Assisi)