Enjoy a half-day wine tour of the Tuscan countryside and fall in love with the area's world-famous Chianti wine and breathtaking views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Taste local and handmade products from a local family-run winery
- Marvel at breathtaking views of the Chianti Classico wine region
- Sample several types of wine including the Chianti Classico
- Roundtrip transportation by 8 seat minivan
- Local tour guide
- Visit to 2 wineries
- Up to 7 wine tastings
- Extra virgin olive oil tasting
- Snacks during the tasting
- Small group tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Pregnant women
- People with mobility impairments
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Via Nazionale 149R, FlorenceOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This activity is not suitable for those under the age of 18.
- Please wear comfortable clothes.
- This activity is suitable for all age groups (except minors) provided you have no walking issues.
- The tour requires a minimum of 4 people in order to run and is capped at a maximum of 8 passengers in order to guarantee a personalized experience.