Experience an unforgettable adventure at Cinque Terre and Pisa and immerse yourself in the region's gastronomy and winemaking history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, German, French, Italian
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet your guide at the sightseeing experience center located inside the Santa Maria Novella Train Station ticket hall.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- You must wear an FFP2 type mask. No refund will be granted in the case of noncompliance
- All participants who are over 12 years old must present either proof of full vaccination or proof of a Covid-19 infection within the last 6 months. No refund will be granted in case of non-presentation of the document or in case of a negative scan
- The boat part of the tour may be canceled in the event of poor weather conditions