Discover a corner of paradise on a tour of the colorful villages of Cinque Terre, with round-trip transportation from Florence. Marvel at the five villages suspended on steep cliffs overlooking the Ligurian Sea.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 13 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Portuguese, Italian, French, English, Spanish
- Small group available
What customers loved
"Porto Venere is one of the most beautiful places I’ve ever seen"
"It was easily the most enjoyable day tour I have taken. Cinque Terre is really as lovely as it appears in pictures."
"People, icecream and the boat ride!"
Select participants and date
Meeting point may vary depending on the option booked.
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- This tour is conducted in multiple languages at the same time
- From November 1 to March 31, the boat service is not available and the itinerary will be modified with train transportation
- In case of bad weather and during the winter season when the boat ride is not available, you'll visit the villages of Cinque Terre via train
- You must be able to climb and descend stairs to take part
- The local operator may be forced to change the itinerary in the event of train strikes and no refund will be issued