Experience the stunning religious architecture of the city of Assisi, the home of San Francesco. Take in the beauty of the Etruscan town of Cortona, where you’ll see movie sets from Under the Tuscan Sun and have a chance to enjoy panoramic area views.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Reserve now & pay later to book your spot without any charges today. Learn more
- Duration 11.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at the kiosk at Piazzale Montelungo Bus Terminal - Located 5-10 minutes walking distance from Santa Maria Novella Train Station. Look for staff wearing a fuchsia colored jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Sleeveless shirts
Know before you go
- Please note that the given order of the visits may change.
- Entrance into churches requires a strict dress code. The local partner cannot be held responsible for denied entry due to improper dress. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered.