Explore the beautiful Tuscan countryside for a day onboard your own Italian Vespa. Take in views of the most-famous Medieval towns, such as San Gimignano, and enjoy an authentic Tuscan meal.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
Meet your guide in Piazza della Calza right in front Porta Romana at the blue P ( parking ) sign at 9:45 AM. The tour departs at 10 AM sharp.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Driver's license
- Comfortable shoes
- Credit card
Know before you go
- Previous scooter/Vespa/motorcycle driving experience is required and mandatory: A driving test is conducted by the team before the tour to verify the real ability to drive and being confident on a Vespa. Any participant unable to drive scooters safely won’t allowed to attend the tour or may choose to ride double with their partner. No refunds will be granted in these cases.
- Documents requested to bring on the day : 1. Driving license ( no copy, only original ) 2. Credit Card visa/mastercard ( no pre paid, no debit, no amex ) for EUR 500.00 deposit per vespa. 3. Passport or ID ( no copy ). In the absence of any these it will not be possible to participate to the tour with no refund.
- Insurance: All Vespas are covered by a third party insurance. Any damages caused directly to the Vespa for incorrect used will be charge on the client's card.
- T&C in case of rain: The tour and itinerary will continue regularly in light rain. In heavy rain, the tour will be conducted by minivan