Enjoy priority entry to one of Italy’s top attractions with a reserved entrance ticket to the Accademia Gallery in Florence.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Before you enter the Accademia Gallery you will need to show your electronic or paper ticket at the Ricasoli 105 RED, this will be exchanged for an official ticket. Once you have the ticket then you can enter the Accademia Gallery. Just cross the street and enter the door marked “Reserved Entrance” (in between the doors numbered 60 and 58).Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- On International Women's Day, March 8, admission is free for all women. Accompanying persons must still purchase an admission ticket
- Please note that the date and time slot you choose is binding once booked. You will be refused entry if you do not respect this allotted entry time
- You can collect your entrance ticket 15 minutes before your allotted entry time