Explore Palazzo Vecchio, the symbol of civic power in Florence for centuries. Learn about the rich history and art of the residence of the Medici family with the video guide.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible—book your spot and pay nothing today. Learn more
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- Spanish, English, French, German, Russian, Italian, Chinese, Portuguese
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
The entrance to Palazzo Vecchio is from Piazza della Signoria. Once inside the Palazzo Vecchio courtyard, go to the ticket office and skip the line by heading straight to the InfoPoint counter.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Please note that you will be asked to leave a valid ID at the ticket office in order to pick up the multimedia guide.
- Your ticket is valid for the selected time you have chosen.
- Audio guides are the same for both children and adults.
- Please note that access to Arnolfo's Tower is not permitted to children aged 0-6. Those aged 7-17 must be accompanied by an adult.
- Access to the Arnolfo's Tower may be suspended in case of rain. You may access the battlements.
- On the 16 - 22 - 23 - 24 - 25 September the Hall of 500 is going to be closed to the public.