Discover the Cradle of the Renaissance on a 2-hour walking tour of Florence with a local guide, and marvel at monuments such as the Basilica di Santa Croce, Palazzo Bargello, Piazza della Repubblica, and much more.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 2 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, French, Spanish, German
- Wheelchair accessible
- Private group
Select participants and date
Meet by the statue of Dante on the steps of the Basilica di Santa Croce, Piazza Santa Croce.Open in Google Maps ⟶
Know before you go
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult