Explore the Accademia Gallery with the unique Michelangelo’s David and other amazing masterpieces and experience an innovative walking tour of Florence led by a professional local guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
Select participants and date
Meet at 09:00am at Accademia Gallery, in front of the entrance reserved to booking holders. An Assistant will wait for you wearing blue clothing with Caf Tour and Gray Line LogosOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- On the first Sunday of each month, entrance is free of charge, but as tickets can't be reserved ahead of time, entry is not guaranteed
- The local guide service may be exceptionally provided in two languages for operational reasons