Experience the very best Florence has to offer on an easy guided e-bike tour of the city center landmarks. Cruise along on a stress-free journey up to the marvelous Piazzale Michelangelo, the city’s most amazing viewpoint.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 6 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Italian, Spanish, French, German
- Private or small groups available
- Get the perfect introduction to the city center and the best panoramic view of Florence
- Taste a delicious and refreshing Italian gelato
- Have fun while learning more about Florence
- Small group tour
- Use of electric bike and helmet
- English-speaking professional tour guide
- Stop for gelato
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 13 years
- People with mobility impairments
- All required protective equipment is provided
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
• Local partner booking office. Address: Piazza Mentana, 2, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy. • Please arrive 15 minutes before the scheduled activity start time.Open in Google Maps ⟶
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Please note that normal biking skills are required to ride an e-bike.
- This tour is not permitted for children under 13.
- This tour does not include visits inside monuments or museums.
- This tour is not suitable for those with impaired mobility or wheelchair users.
- Your options on rainy days are as follows: proceed with the tour hoping the weather clears up, with the understanding that no refund or discount will be given if bikes are not ridden due to rain, or if the tour is cut short due to rain, or alternatively, take a rain check (of the same amount initially paid) to be used the following day or at any other time, subject to availability.