Take a break from the cities and get back to nature. Join the only tour that takes you to the Cinque Terre on a one-day hiking trip.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 12 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Trek scenic, ancient trails, wander up through the terraced vineyards and olive groves along the spectacular coast
- Experience the magic of the beautiful rugged coast of the Cinque Terre
- Enjoy free time in each of the 5 villages
- Taste the local wine and take a refreshing swim in the sea
- Enjoy a boat ride along the coast (weather permitting)
- A fun and professional guide who is there to lead you through the day
- Transport between Florence and Cinque Terre by coach plus all other transport for the day
- Entry tickets to the Cinque Terre National Park
- Boat ride along the Riviera (weather permitting)
- Time to explore the Cinque Terre villages on foot
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Meeting point varies depending on option booked.
Know before you go
- Tour is only in English
- Children aged 11 years and under are not accepted on the tour
- Because of the nature of the hike, we are unable to accept small children or anyone with walking difficulties
- In case of unexpected closure of the paths for unforeseen events, alternative routes will be taken instead
- Optimize your time: are you leaving Florence by train after the tour or do you want to stay in the Cinque Terre area? Come on the tour and bring your luggage with you
- It is recommended to book any rail travel from Florence after 9.00 PM to allow time for any traffic delays on your return journey
- Please wear appropriate walking shoes, no flip-flops, and swimwear if you want to take a dip in the sea
- Please note: Due to a landslide which occurred at the end of September 2012, the famous path “Via dell’Amore” has been closed.