Enjoy this fabulous wine tour to the Tuscan countryside for independent travelers aged between 18-35. Explore the beautiful Chianti countryside sampling delicious traditional wines with an English-speaking guide. Then finish in San Gimignano.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 15 participants
- Take a relaxing day trip to the Tuscan wine region
- Try 7 different types of wine all in one day
- Have a professional wine tasting lesson
- Taste extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar
- Treat yourself to the gelato world champion
- Visit of the famous hill top town of San Gimignano
- Transport in a minibus or coach
- English-speaking local guide
- 2 wine tastings at 2 wineries
- Balsamic and extra virgin olive oil tasting
- 1.5-hour visit in San Gimignano
- Maps and info onboard
- Pick up from your accommodation
- Pregnant women
- Wheelchair users
- Children under 18 years
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers must fill out a travel information form
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of the local tour operator's office located in Via Nazionale 149, opposite Hotel Galileo at 9:40 AM.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- If you are spending the night in Siena, ask your guide to be dropped off in San Gimignano so you don't have to go all the way back to Florence. From San Gimignano, you can take a local bus to Siena. The pickup point and drop-off point is next to the train station, so if you are checking out the same day of the tour, feel free to bring your bags and luggage with you. They will be stored underneath the bus so you will be ready to leave for your next destination when returning to Florence.
- Please note that this tour is carried out in English only.
- In summer, the maximum number of participants is 60.
- People older than 35 but younger than 50 are always welcome as long as they are young at heart, have no walking disabilities, and are happy to be with younger people. The tour operator has a general audience of college students, backpackers, solo travelers, etc. The tour is more fast-paced, budget-minded, and includes activities for travelers to meet and connect with other passengers.