Admire the magnificent Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore with an expert guide. Skip the long lines and have more time to marvel at the Duomo.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 1 hour
- Starting time 12:15 PM
- Skip the line through a separate entrance
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Skip the line to the Duomo of Florence and save your precious vacation time
- Let an expert guide tell you all the secrets of the marvelous Duomo of Florence
- Enjoy the intimacy of small group tour (max. 25 people)
- Professional guide
- Skip the line access to the Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore (Duomo)
- 1-hour guided tour with a small group (maximum 25 people)
- Headphones for larger groups
- Entrance tickets to the Museum of the Misericordia di Firenze
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers must keep distance in vehicles
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Piazza San Giovanni, 7 (Duomo Complex Ticket Office) - next to Buca San Giovanni Restaurant - Look for the guide wearing a fuchsia Ciaoflorence t-shirt/jacket.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
- Short skirts
- Sleeveless shirts
- Oversize luggage
Know before you go
- Please note there is a dress code for the Cathedral. Please make sure your shoulders and knees are covered.
- It is strictly forbidden to bring large bags or luggage inside the Duomo.
- Comfortable shoes are suggested.
- Unfortunately, this tour is not suitable for people in wheelchairs or with limited mobility.
- Due to security controls at the entrance of the Cathedral, waiting times may be longer for access to the Duomo.