Visit some of the most famous and popular destinations in Tuscany, including Cinque Terre, Florence, and Siena, on this 4-day tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 4 days
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 18 participants
- Fall in love with picturesque Cinque Terre
- Enjoy panoramic views of Florence from the Florentine Dome
- Marvel at Michelangelo's masterpieces
- Explore the Tuscan countryside in Siena and Monteriggioni
- Daily continental breakfast
- Lunch on 2 days
- 3-4 star accommodation
- English-speaking guide
- Wine tasting class and winery visit
- Admission to Piazzale Degli Uffizi, Galleria dell'Accademia, and Cupola Duomo
- Florence and Siena walking tour
- Cinque Terre tour including boat and train tickets
- Lunch on day 1 and 4
- Dinner and beverages throughout the tour
- Guide and hotel gratuities
- Airport transportation
- Entrance tickets to attractions not listed
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- Wheelchair users
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
In front of Cafe Reale, Piazza della Stazione, 50, 50123 FirenzeOpen in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
- Comfortable shoes
- Luggage or large bags
Know before you go
- Breakfast will be a continental buffet offering a variety of bread, jams, milk, and eggs.
- This tour is not suitable for wheelchair users, travelers with back problems, pregnant travelers or those with any other serious medical conditions.
- Tour duration may vary based on weather, traffic and road conditions.
- This experience requires good weather. If it is canceled due to poor weather conditions, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.