Explore the ruins of the Cycladic Bronze Age settlement Akrotiri in Santorini with entry and a guided tour on your phone. Discover a city frozen in time by the aftermath of a volcanic erruption.
About this ticket
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Valid 1 day
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Audio guide included
- English, French, Italian, German
- Wheelchair accessible
Select participants and date
Start your audio guide tour inside Akrotiri.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Charged Smartphone
Know before you go
- This is a combo of a downloadable self-guided audio tour for your smartphone accessible through our app & a ticket for Akrotiri
- No live guide or meeting point is provided
- After booking, you will receive an email with further instructions on how to access and download your audio tour. Please check your email spam folder as well
- Visitors must always adhere to the guidelines of the site
- Book per device to be used, not per participant
- An Android (version 5.0 and later) or iOS smartphone is required. The audio tour is not compatible with Windows Phones, iPhone 5/5C or older, iPod Touch 5th generation or older, iPad 4th generation or older, iPad Mini 1st generation
- You will need storage space on your phone (100-150 MB)
- Free/reduced admission tickets do not have skip-the-line privileges and can only be acquired on-site.
- The site is wheelchair accessible
- The site is shielded under a large tent, in order to protect the archaeology, and incidentally provides shade for visitors at all times