2. Helsinki Card City
Discover Helsinki the easy and economical way! The Helsinki Card is the key to a unique Helsinki experience for the individual traveler.
With the Helsinki Card you can save time, money, and energy. The Helsinki Card gives you free entry to the city’s main sights, museums, and public transportation options – along with a wide variety of discounts and bonuses. You can choose 24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour validity.
All of the following are free with the Helsinki Card:
All year round:
• Free Panorama Sightseeing by bus (limited timetable 2021-22)• Free entry to the city’s major sights and museums; like Amos Rex, Design Museum, The National Museum of Finland, and much more• Free ferry to Suomenlinna Sea Fortress and Suomenlinna Museum and Guided Tour• Free travel on public transport within Helsinki• Discounts in restaurants, cruise to Tallinn and other attractions, such as Helsinki Zoo, SkyWheel Helsinki and Flying Cinema Tour of Helsinki
Summer season (May - September):
• Free Canal Route sightseeing by boat• Free 24-Hour Hop-on Hop-off bus tour
Some of the benefits and discounts:
• Finnair city buses (35% off)
• Cruise and tour to Tallinn
• Leisure activities, swimming, concerts, and more
• Sights: Helsinki Zoo, SkyWheel Helsinki, Flying Cinema Tour of Helsinki
• Restaurants (up to 20% off)