Discover the birds and nature of the Algarve's Ria Formosa. Set off from Faro and sail around lagoons and marshes on a solar-powered boat. Choose between a private or a shared tour.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Open your ears to the sounds of nature thanks to a silent solar-powered boat
- Discover birds and plants without disturbing them
- Navigate the park's lagoons, canals, and marshes with a knowledgeable guide
- Boat tour
- Use of binoculars
- Life vests
- Local guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Tips (optional)
- Wheelchair users
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
The meeting point for your tour or activity is at the local partner's office, Pure Nature Store, on the first floor of the Ginásio Clube Naval de Faro (Nautical Club of Faro) building.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Sun hat
- Rain gear
- Comfortable clothes
Know before you go
- Children must be accompanied by an adult.
- The tour may be lead by a multilingual guide.
- The itinerary is subject to change due to weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
- Safety comes first, please follow the instructions and recommendations of your skipper, especially those relating to safety issues.