Explore the Atlantic in search of marine wildlife with marine biologists on board, and learn more about dolphins in their natural habitat.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 2.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, French, Portuguese, Spanish
- Small group
- Limited to 10 participants
- Admire dolphins in their natural habitat
- Learn about dolphins and other local wildlife from your marine biologist guide
- Marvel at the views over Ria Formosa Barrier Islands
- Search for different species of cetaceans like dolphns or even orcas and whales
- Guided boat tour
- Marine biologist guide
- Life jackets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Children under 2 years
- Pregnant women
- People with back problems
- People with mobility impairments
- All areas that customers touch are frequently cleaned
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Outside of Santa Maria Petisca Ria, at Faro Harbour. Rua da Comunidade Lusíada 4b, 8000-079 Faro, Portugal.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Pets (assistance dogs allowed)
- Touching animals
Know before you go
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility.
- You may get a little bit wet on windy days. Please bring a jacket as the wind can be cold even on warm days.
- Dolphins are swimming freely in the wild, therefore a 100% sighting rate cannot be guaranteed. Normally 9 out of 10 tours are successful.
- You should bring water and suncream for the tour.