See an amazing bioluminescent bay through the bottom of a glass kayak on a nighttime tour in the Laguna Grande.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details. Learn more
- Duration 5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from selected areas of San Juan (Old San Juan, Condado, Miramar, Calle Loiza, Isla Verde). For guests staying in Rio Grande, Luquillo and Fajardo, a meeting point will be arranged. The exact pickup time will be provided one day prior to the tour.
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Change of clothes
- Comfortable clothes
- Luggage or large bags
- Alcohol and drugs
- Electronic devices
Know before you go
- Please specify in advance if you require a regular kayak
- Due to strict weight restrictions, all participants will be weighed prior to the tour
- No cancelations or refunds will be issued if an incorrect weight is provided
- Glass-bottom kayaks are not available on Tuesdays due to maintenance; instead, the tour will be conducted on regular kayaks
- Each participant must be capable of paddling on their own in a 2-person kayak and of sitting in the same position for about 2 hours
- Cell phones require waterproof cases
- Time reflected on confirmation is an estimated pick-up starting time, exact time will be provided the day prior to the tour
- The bio bay is an unpredictable natural phenomenon. Bioluminosity levels can vary without any prior notice