Relax in the Chena Hot Springs, enjoy a visit to the famous Ice Museum, and witness the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) on this spectacular evening adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- COVID-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 11 hours
- Starting time 5:00 PM
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pick-up from your lodgings in Fairbanks. Provide your hotel name and address.
- Relax in the famous Chena Hot Springs -- discovered by natives and early miners -- and still enjoyed today!
- Be amazed by the Ice Museum's hand crafted chandeliers and bars!
- Gaze in awe at the world famous Northern Lights
- Travel with expert guides in comfortable transportation
- Transportation in town
- Entrance fee to the Ice Museum
- Entrance fee to the pool
- Food or drink
- Children under 5 years
- The number of visitors is limited to reduce crowds
- Customers are required to bring and wear masks
- Customers will get a mandatory temperature check
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
Know before you go
- Please note that the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) is a natural phenomenon so cannot be guaranteed and you will not be entitled to a refund if you do not see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- You must be at least 18 years old to visit the rock lake pool
- There is a restaurant bar at the hot springs where you can purchase food and beverages
- Please bring a swimsuit, flip-flops, and a towel