Explore the stunning snowy surroundings of North Pole from a snowmobile. Discover the lakes, forests, and wildlife that make this area a truly spectacular winter wonderland.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 1 hour
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 8 participants
Select participants and date
The local partner's office, 3740 Lyle Avenue, North Pole, AK 99705.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Driver's license
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- ID card, copy accepted
Know before you go
- You must arrive 30 mins before the start time of your tour for your safety briefing. If you arrive 15 minutes or more late for your safety briefing you will be considered a “no-show” and will not be eligible for any refund
- There is the option to ride with either one or two people on the snowmobile
- You must be over the age of 18 and hold a current driver's license to ride as a 'single rider'
- Children under 6 years of age are not permitted. Children 7 years and above must be able to touch the running boards to ride. For safety reasons they will not be permitted to ride if they are unable to
- There is no transportation to/from the tour location. Please contact the tour provider directly for directions
- Warm and appropriate clothing is essential. We recommend Alaska Element for your clothing needs