Search the skies for the Northern Lights on a guided tour through the Denali area. Explore the ideal location for stargazing and catching the elusive Aurora Borealis. Learn about the area’s unique history and geography from an Alaskan guide.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- A list of select hotels in the Healy area
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
- Warm clothing
- Luggage or large bags
- Open-toed shoes
Know before you go
- Some walking is required on uneven/slippery ground
- Guests aged 5-17 must be accompanied by a paying adult
- Be ready and waiting in your hotel lobby 15 minutes prior to your scheduled pick-up time
- Dress for being outdoors in all weather conditions
- Tour operates in all weather conditions
- Minimum numbers apply, there is a possibility of cancellation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements - in the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination
- Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly