Relax in the Chena Hot Springs, enjoy a visit to the famous Ice Museum, and witness the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) on this spectacular evening adventure.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 11 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Pickup included
- Pickup is available from hotels in Fairbanks but is not available from AirBnBs and private residences.
- Small group
- Limited to 12 participants
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Passport or ID card
Know before you go
- Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights) is a natural phenomenon so cannot be guaranteed and you will not be entitled to a refund if you do not see the Aurora Borealis (Northern Lights)
- You must be at least 18 years old to visit the rock lake pool
- There is a restaurant bar at the hot springs where you can purchase food and beverages
- Pickup and drop-off service is available for all major hotels in town, but not for Airbnbs or private residences