Experience the Alaskan tradition of mushing on this immersive tour along the Yukon Quest trail. Meet the dogs, learn to harness and mush through a winter landscape!
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 1.5 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
- Small group
- Limited to 6 participants
Select participants and date
The meeting point is 45-minutes east of Fairbanks at the Last Frontier Mushing Co-op. Please adhere to your scheduled tour time. Directions: (1) Take Chena Hot Springs Road East. (2) Follow the Green Mile Markers to Mile Post 21. (3) Take a right onto Grange Hall Road; do not take Kauffman Lane (this is a trail, though Google has it denoted as a thruway). (4) Take a left onto Snow Leopard. (5) Follow the green "Mushing Co-op" signs.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Warm clothing
- Weather-appropriate clothing
- Outdoor clothing
Know before you go
- Tours may take place during rain or snow