Immerse yourself in an authentic Alaskan experience as you participate in an unforgettable ice-fishing adventure in a heated cabin in the heart of the Alaskan wilderness
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures are in place. Check your activity voucher once you book for full details.
- Duration 4 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Live tour guide
Select participants and date
Please come to Chena Lake Recreation Area, 3780 Laurance Rd, North Pole, AK 99705, USA You will receive a pin drop for the exact location and driving directions from Fairbanks.Open in Google Maps ⟶
What to bring
- Fishing license
- Unaccompanied minors
Know before you go
- Fishing licenses are required for everyone 16 years old and older and can be purchased on site
- Pick-up and drop-off is not provided, but the site is near to public transport
- Children aged 13 and under must be accompanied by an adult