This tour is for travelers that enjoy history but want to see something different to the usual tourist spots in Lisbon and Sintra. This private 7-hour tour to the UNESCO World Heritage Site of Évora will show you another side of Portugal’s rich history.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 7 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- Spanish, English, Portuguese, German
- Pickup included
- Pickup from your hotel or AirBnB in Lisbon.
- Private group
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- It will be a 1 hour and 30 mins drive from Lisbon to Évora. The journey back takes the same time.
- Be sure to bring comfortable shoes, sunscreen, and a camera
- National monuments close on public holidays or on special occasions, without notice
- The sequence of the mentioned places can change according to your wishes or due to weather conditions.