From Lisbon head towards the Alentejo Region, then arrive in Évora, one of the oldest and most charming cities in Portugal, with over 2,000 years of history. Évora is known as the museum city that flourished as a center for learning and the arts.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
- Covid-19 precautions
- Special health and safety measures apply. Learn more
- Mobile ticketing
- Use your phone or print your voucher
- Duration 8 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Instant confirmation
- Live tour guide
- English, Spanish, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- You will be picked up from your hotel in Lisbon. Please advise your hotel name and address.
Select participants and date
Prepare for the activity
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- Please wear comfortable shoes