Explore the secrets of Évora with a private guide. Discover the UNESCO-listed historical center with a local who can show you the lesser-known parts of this beautiful city.
About this activity
- Free cancellation
- Cancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
- Reserve now & pay later
- Keep your travel plans flexible — book your spot and pay nothing today.
- Duration 3 hours
- Check availability to see starting times.
- Skip the ticket line
- Live tour guide
- English, German, Portuguese
- Pickup included
- The pickup location can be arranged with your guide after your booking as long as inside city walls. Pick ups outside city walls are not possible.
- Private group
Select participants and date
What to bring
- Comfortable shoes
Know before you go
- On Sundays and national holidays some sites may be closed
- The tour is customizable; please inquire with your guide about special requests
- Your guide may suggest shops but won't take the clients into shops unless specifically requested
- The start location and order of site visits of this tour depends on the meeting point agreed with the guide
- It is recommended to bring Euros on the tour; dollars are not accepted
- The average price of a meal (optional) is €20 per person
- The amount of cash spent on the tour depends on your personal expenses
- Major credit cards can be used but American Express is not accepted everywhere
- *Since the tour is new and was published short time ago it still has no reviews.